RCLogger has been working on developing a brushless mini quad-copter since early 2013. Hobbyist were asked to provide their input, thoughts and suggestions about what they would want in this forthcoming quad. Many hobbyist participated in the discussion and pre-orderd the RC EYE One Xtreme. The developers were collaborative and actively participated in these discussions and provided periodic updates to the RC community.
Inside the box
- RC EYE One Xtreme
- 2.4 GHz Transmitter, AAA Battery for Transmitter
- 800 mAh LiPo Battery, USB LiPo Battery Charger
- Set of propellers, Spinner, Spinner Washer
- Trigger Cable, PPM Cable (for optional PPM receiver)
- Operating instructions, Decals
The product packaging is attractive and provides protection during shipping. Once you open the box - well built, professional grade, cool are the words that come to mind! The propellers are red & black in color, 138mm in length, but the airfoil is very unique (some may say, that it looks warped). The landing gear is a mix of black & red and are designed to help in flight orientation. The quad's brushless motors are about the size of a quarter.